- 26 Jul 1412:58 AMIn February this year, Aam Admi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal targeted Narendra Modi, accusing him of links with Reliance Industries (RIL) Chairman Mukesh Ambani.
- 25 Jul 1412:47 AMThe lack of mutually acceptable arbitrators has delayed the resolution of the two-and-a-half-year-old dispute between Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) and the Government of India over the recovery of $2.376 billion worth of investment in the KG-D6 gas block
- 21 Jul 1410:40 PMShares of Reliance Industries (RIL) ended two per cent higher after the company posted a 13.7 per cent jump in first quarter profit. RIL's scrip ended the day at Rs 997.35, up 2.11 per cent on the BSE.02:19 PMRIL’s Q1 results were operationally in line. EBITDA was 2% below our estimate.09:30 AMAn investigation by government agencies is under progress into the alleged violation of rules in investments made by Singapore-based Biometrix Marketing, a Reliance Industries (RIL) group firm.09:18 AMReliance Industries is trading 2.4% higher at Rs 1,001 on BSE after reporting a better-than-expected 14% year on year (yoy) jump in net profit at Rs 5,957 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2014 (Q1).
- 20 Jul 1401:15 PMForeign investors have hiked their stake in corporate behemoth Reliance Industries (RIL) to a seven-year high of about 20%, even as holding of small individual investors has slipped below 10%.11:40 AMOil Ministry may move the Supreme Court for appointment of an arbitrator in place of former Australian judge who initially declined to become an umpire in Reliance Industries' KG-D6 gas dispute but later relented on pleas made by the private firm.12:04 AMReliance Industries Ltd (RIL) exceeded the Street's earning estimates in the June quarter by a wide margin.
- 19 Jul 1406:32 PMReliance Industries today posted a 13.7% jump in its first quarter net profit to almost $1 billion, the highest quarterly profit by a private firm, on the back of higher refining margins, better petrochem earnings and surge in US shale gas business.05:18 PMReliance Industries (RIL) today reported a 13.7% rise in first quarter consolidated net profit on the back of higher refining margin.
- 18 Jul 1412:41 AMThe Union government on Thursday joined the arbitration process initiated by Reliance Industries (RIL) and its partners over delay in revision of the price of natural gas from the Andhra offshore KG-D6 block.
- 17 Jul 1401:35 AMThe June quarter has been volatile for the oil and gas sector, with sharp crude oil and currency movements. So, no fireworks are expected from Reliance Industries (RIL) this earnings season.12:44 AMReliance Industries Ltd (RIL) said on Wednesday that the government's move to disallow it recovery of certain costs relating to the D6 gas block in the Krishna-Godavari basin (KG-D6) did not amount to a penalty and was also not in line with the contract
- 16 Jul 1411:56 AMThe Oil Ministry is seeking Cabinet nod to allow Reliance Industries to retain three gas discoveries worth $1.45 billion in the eastern offshore KG-D6 block even after expiry of timelines.
- 15 Jul 1412:59 AMThe government imposed an additional penalty of $579 million on Mukesh Ambani-controlled Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) for failing to meet the gas production target for its flagship KG-D6 block in 2013-14 as well, Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan
- 13 Jul 1412:49 AMFormer economic affairs secretary E A S Sarma has questioned whether the prior association of S P Bharucha, former Chief Justice of India, with Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) could result in a conflict of interest with his role as an independent arbitrator12:03 AMMukesh Ambani-controlled Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is said to be preparing the ground to restart its 1,400-odd fuel retailing outlets in the country.
- 08 Jul 1411:51 PMMukesh Ambani-controlled Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has found itself in the midst of a controversy in Brazil, with investigations by the Rio Police showing the FIFA World Cup tickets originally sold to the company made their way into the black12:26 PMSix India-listed stocks - Tata Motors, Reliance Industries (RIL), YES Bank, LIC Housing Finance, JSW Steel and Bharti Airtel - have made it to the top 40 stock ideas of global research and investment advisor UBS' portfolio.